ALC In-Store Shopping Guidelines.
Gill and I are so excited to invite you all back to the shop from 29th June. We want you to feel as safe and looked after as possible, and we are 100% committed to making sure our shop remains a COVID-19 free zone. We have put in place some procedures that we’d like you to be aware of so that you can shop in confidence. If anyone can make this work it’s us - we are a small team and are very much able to follow the recommended guidelines. Please keep an eye on our opening days and times too, as these may change.
What we are doing in store:
- We have two hand sanitisers in store for customer use: one at the front door and one in the fitting rooms.
- We have installed a sneeze screen at the till.
- Staff will wear masks when a customer enters the store and sanitise hands before handling any stock when helping a customer.
- As of Friday the 10th of June it will be mandatory to wear a face covering in all shops across Scotland. We would appreciate all of our clients to adhere to this new update, as we will be. We do have non reusable masks for you at the door if you don't have one.
- We are enforcing the distance rule - at the time of writing this we are required to keep 2m apart, so in store we will only have one fitting room open and will allow 2 browsers in at once, or more if a family/private appointment (on request).
- If the shop is at capacity we will ask customers to wait outside for a short while.
- We are regularly cleaning and sanitising ALL surfaces that are touched frequently; including door handles, clothes hangers and the card machine.
- Any clothes that are tried on will be ‘quarantined’ until considered safe for others to try.
- We are allowing customers to try clothes on in the shop, in the knowledge that we have followed all of these other guidelines, but understand you may want to try items on at home.
- We are offering a complimentary appointment service should you wish to have a set time to shop.
- We want this to be a shopping experience that you enjoy, so please do let us know of any concerns you have upon entering and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
What we would like you to do:
- We request customers to remove any previously worn gloves before entering the shop to avoid cross contamination to surfaces.
- When you arrive we request you to sanitise your hands: you are welcome to use our hand sanitisers.
- We would ask you to not come to the shop if you have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms.
- We request that you respect our distancing rules inside and outside the shop.
Should you wish to try something at home we are allowing a 7 day return period for a full refund if the item is unsuitable and has not been worn.
Click and Collect:
We are still operating for click and collect for online/telephone purchases. If you are collecting at the shop please do so within 3 days of making the purchase online. You are able to try the item on in store, or take home to try and return a within 7 days if unsuitable.